Friday, June 8, 2012

My Instagram Photo Blog

Hi lovies! :)

So I got an iPhone.. and the first application I downloaded was Instagram because many people are addicted to it!!! Hahaha :)

This are my random Instagram photos..

The very first photo that I post at Instagram

Greenwich Pizza and Spag for dinner! Hahaha :)

My own version of Nachos! Mr. Chips+Mayo=YUM!!! YUM!!! YUM!!!

Saw this note yesterday at my cousin's place. Kalurks!!!
My cousin's (Christian Badeo) note board schedule! :)

Taken at Bubble Tea Morato after Sheena Yvette's Tweets For My Sweet taping. Bonding with her after how many years! Haha :)

Sheena Yvette and Dave

Sheena Yvette and Ate Marian

 Sheena Yvette and Ate Rose

Sheena Yvette and my baby sister @iamcutieshalley

Sheena and Sheena :)
Tweenie ika nga niya! Hehe :)

With @mysheenahalili last night after her Tweets For My Sweets taping at Bubble Tea Morato. Endorser lang ng BT peg namin! Haha ;) http://instagr.am/p/K7yhR0IpjB/
Take 1!!!

Take 2!!!

Kikiam!!! Street food for merienda! :)
Party Pilipinas "I Like" ticket! :)

Party Pilipinas I Like stage before the opening..

 With louise Delos Reyes after Party Pilipinas I Like! :)

Louise Delos Reyes <3 ME!!! ;)

At Bubble Tea for the second time with Sheena Yvette pa rin.. After Tweets For My Sweet taping.

Me, Myself and I

..and now you know kung gaano ako kaadik sa VANITY!!! Hahaha :)


xoxo,

Sheena <3

1 comment:

  1. Ah, i love instagram! I need an iphone for that sole reason, haha~

    x
    daniellewu.com
    enter my free charm giveaway?

    ReplyDelete