Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sheena Meets Sheena

As you remember my post last September 19, 2011, the Sheena LOVES Sheena post where I told the world about my greatest admiration to Sheena Halili and my greatest dream to met her in person, finally, I'm posting these Sheena MEETS Sheena because that dream already came true! Because I believe, DREAMS DO COME TRUE! Hehe :)

After almost eight (8) years of admiring her, finally, I already meet her last October 11, 2011 at GMA Network Center in her taping for May Tamang Balita. Sorry for the late post! Haha

 Sheena MEETS Sheena! :)
With newly found FRIENDS! Hajie and Ruby! :)
Thank you so much to Hajie Genes sa pagsama sakin sa GMA and SORRY sa pagiging makulit ko! Haha :) Looking forward to met Sheena Halili soon! MORE TIME pluease.. Para maka-bonding ko siya! :)


xoxo,
Sheena <3


No comments:

Post a Comment