Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bonding with Sheena Yvette 12/13/11

It's my last rest day! And I spent it with my cousin (Dave) at Sheena Yvette May Tamang Balita taping at Christmas Factory, Sampaloc Manila.

With Santa Claus! Merry Christmas! :)

We got the chance to have a photo with Survivor Maey Bautista...

Dave and Survivor Maey

Me and Survivor Maey

After the taping, we went to Ellen's! Nagpa-SPA si IDOL siyempre. Hehe :)

Saw it!!! I didn't know this ha!
Super gulat lang ako ng makita ko ito sa Ellen's eh.
Glaiza, Sheena and Jennica

After Ellen's, we went to California Berry along Tomas Morato. YOGURT time!

Sheena Yvette tweet this while we're eating yogurt! Hehe :)

Sheena Yvette and DAVE!

Sheena Yvette and ME!

Sheena Yvette with Dave and ME!

It's great to spent my rest day with Sheena Yvette! Hopefully, she goes to my birthday party next year with alams na! Haha :) Ssshhh!!! *winks*

When we got home, we order PIZZA at Dexter's Pizza! YUM!!!


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment