Saturday, December 24, 2011

First Night Out - Manila 12/06/11

I'm so excited to attend our company's Christmas party but because of unexpected circumstances hindi kami natuloy! Aaww.. :'( Kinda crazy!!! But we go on with our after party plan, we went to PADIS Point at Tomas Morato.

My outfit inspired by Sheena Halili's November 29, 2011 outfir when we went to church! :)
The GIRLS of the night!
Winnie, Luisa, Rose Ann and ME!

 More photos..The guy out there is our guard! Haha :)

Took a photo of Luisa and Ann while drinking San Mig Light. Sa kanila ko kaya binigay ung share ko! Haha :) I DON"T DRINK ALCOHOL!
The main dish of the night! Pinag-isipan ko ito kung ipopost ko ba o hindi ang mga pictures na ito but I told myself that I took this photo for the purpose of this blog. So, that's it!!!
Can't find our guard's FB account where he posted our other pictures.. Ayan tuloy hindi siya kasama sa mga pictures ko sa blog na ito! :(


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment