Friday, May 13, 2011

ABO's Angels

I first met Kuya Abo in my first day at the Legislative Office last December 2007 as the SK Municipal Federation President - Pastrana Leyte. We're not that close but we exchange "hi's" and "hello's" when we met at the office. PERIOD.

It all started last May 2010 Local Election because I somewhat support their group. And out of the blue, Madel, Aiko and I called ourselves as ABO's Angels! Wala lang.. Hehe :) We even printed out T-Shirts with our name combining Kuya Abo's name at the back.

That's me wearing Abo's Angels T-Shirt.

Me, Kuya Abo, Madel and Aiko. This was the photo we used at our tshirt.
I miss this group! :(

Aiko, Madel and Me at WOF SM Cebu during one of our SK travel.

Aiko, Me and Madel at our hotel room, Waterfront Cebu.

(Me and my CRUSH!!! Hahaha :) Ang cute naman kasi. Crush lang naman eh. *winks)


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment