Friday, May 13, 2011

Lucky Friday The 13th

They say that Friday the 13th is a bad day. But for me, it's not. Have FUN this day! I treated myself and spent time with LJ and Jovan! Hehe :)

At around 11am I went to SM, LJ was already there and we agreed that we'll just met there. When I am already there, I texted her but didn't received even a single reply not until after an hour!!! OMG.

I got tired roaming around SM plus the fact that I am all by myself with a porfolio as a design!  Para lang din akong ewan. So, I decided to just treat myself a snack at Red Ribbon. Whoa. Love it! The restaurant girl in me attack!!! *winks* I ordered classic spaghetti plus smach cake and pineapple juice.

At around 1pm, there's still NO LJ coming so I decided to treat myself (na naman) at Starbucks! I ordered a tall Mocha frappuccino. Stayed there for more than an hour. Then, I decided to just go home and changed  my clothes for AYALA at 4pm. Hello!!! Para na kaya akong nasa freezer dun! Kalerkey na aircon! Super duper nasa harap talaga ng table ko. Jeeez...

At around 330pm, I headed to Ayala in a short shorts and a shirt. Got there at exactly 4pm. I looked for LJ but Jovan is not yet still there so I just went to National bookstore, my fave tambayan. When I'm already at NBS, OMG naman, I didn't expect to saw him there. Hello!!!May naka-plano kaya akong grand entrance dun sa may Timezone! Hahaha :) Ka..i..nis...

---

He looked at our boarding house. No comment ako dyan!!! Haha :) Then after we eat our dinner at McDo. LJ and Jovan had a great conversation about God and the like. OP ang beauty ko dun!!! Haha :)

The great listener in me attack!!! Pero parang nasa Starbucks lang din ako sa lakas ng aircon! FREEZEEEEE!!!!! Dear aircon, I'm starting to hate you.
Hahaha :)


---

Thank you kahit nakakalerkey!!! Hate your Starbucks thingy and all. Hahaha :)
*winks*


NO pictures.. I hate! :(


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment