Friday, May 13, 2011

After Four Long Years

On our third day here at Cebu, Sunday. Lj asked me to accompany her to Sarrosa Hotel this morning to attend "service" or should I say, to attend church. Because she already texted Jovan last Friday if she can attend the service with him in their church. OMG!!! Hirap! Hahaha :) (She's a Born-Again Christian kasi.) I said yes with condition that I will not attend their service but when we arrived there, napilitan na lang akong umattend. Jeezz.. Fine!!!!

May 8, 2011 around 11am at Sarossa International Hotel and Residential Suites I already met him (Jovan Rey) after four long years. Just remember, his birthday was last May 4! :)

 Thankz to Lecil Jane, sa pamimilit niya sakin na sumama sa pag-church niya. At number 1 fan din ni Jovan. All praise kaya siya sa kanya. OMG. But, she's telling the truth naman.

This is my outfit that day.
The moment I saw him, the very first thing I heard from him is: "First time!" Whoa. Naka-dress kasi ako. First time nga naman niya akong makitang mag-dress. Hahaha :)

Me and LJ

*I'm not comfortable that day. Don't know how to face him, whatsoever. Jeez... Pero nakaya ko naman. Magaling kaya akong mang-IGNORE! Hahaha :D

**One last thing, I just want him to be happy. That's it!
No more second chance please...

***Thank you for all the memories. God and bad memories! Hahaha :)


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment