Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Greetings at Twitter from my Followers :)

This are screen shots from my twitter account. My birthday greetings (January 5, 2011) from my Twitter followers. Thank you so much tweeps! You're the BEST! :)


My co- ENZOpporters greetings for me! Thankz there! :) MWAH!!!

Thankz Cindy Ejanda , my co-ENZOpporters. xD

Thankz The Crunchz ! One of my best-twitter-follower! :)

Thankz Thea Jill Ponio MWAH!!! :) Gummy Worm!!! :D

Thankz Winnah Bustamante !!! :)

Thankz RonaTata Impang !!! :)

Gosh!!! Thankz Kuya RonaldJRAtegaImpang !!! :)

Thankz Ms. SK President 2007-2010! Hehehe :) Rachelle C. Pineda

Thankz Micai Calda :)

Thankz Mara :)

Thankz Akeko Ramirez :)

Thankz Frances Escanilla my UK based Twitter follower! :)

Thankz Juliven Labenia my High School classmate! :)


Thankz Micai Calda one of my Tacloban based Twitter follower! :)

Thankz Robert James Reid :)

Thankz Maanne my co-ROBIlievers follower and friend! :)

Thankz Ate Ning Mumbing my co- ENZOpporters :)

Thankz Rostom Robles my co- ENZOpporters :)

Thankz Michelle my co- ENZOpporters :)

Thank you so much everyone who makes my birthday special! I love you all! :)

xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment