Monday, September 5, 2011

It's When You Hurt The Worst That You Love The Most


How very well said.

What a crazy thing, right? Time comes when you really have to let go of someone who matters to you. And even if you try to stop it, you just can't. You're left with no choice but to accept that it has to happen.

It sucks though, when you know you have given everything and things still go wrong. But everything is part of God's plan. It's up to Him whether He'll bring you and your loved one back together, or give you both someone more suited to each of you. It never occured to me that despite my being busy with my work, I'd still find it hard to get over that experience.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm totally over it - like I'm ready to love and be loved again. Like I can face new challenges and overcome them all. But on second thought, maybe I'm not. I sometimes feel totally weak inside - like I could never love or give that much to anyone again. Can anyone show me an easy way to overcome this? Sometimes I feel like I never can.

Tell me I'm pathetic - I'll accept it. But what can I do? I can't help feeling this way. Truth is, I'm tired of it myself, I just don't know how to make the hurting stop.


xoxo,
Sheena <3


No comments:

Post a Comment