Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lady Fair Ramos: That Bubbly Lady

Back in my college days when I transferred to other school (the school where I graduated) I met this cute little bubbly girl named Lady Fair Ramos. Hey, she's a Lady not a girl because she's LADY Fair. LOL. I fondly call her "Lhei", her nickname. She was born on May 28, 1990. I'm not sure with the year! Haha :)


Lhei is just a typical geek who'd like to put up some shake in her life. She's kind. Outgoing and easy to migle with. I say she's a SNOB because she's sometime really is -- but she says, she just walk straight because she's kinda shy (i don't think so). She's one happy cookie. She like to have fun no matter where she is and who she is with. Music feeds her soul that's why she continue living (Hey, she eats MUSIC not FOOD!). Above anything else, just get to know her first and surely she will treat you the way you treat her.


I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.
And you're one of my best-est FRIEND! :)


There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears,
who stays by your side as your friend through the years.


Her latest Facebook status, "Isang beses ko lang naman siyang nagustohan... pagkatapos nun... HINDI NA! Hindi na natapos!" And I'm assuming that this is for Karl!


And her favorite quotation?
"I gain nothing... yet, I remained damn good looking"
Which I think is true!!! (pero joke lang) Hahaha :)


She's simple, kind and easy to be with. She's a daughter, a sister, a friend and a girlfriend to Karl Gene Datoy, a Paulinian, a Junior Jaycees member. She's a friend you can easily lean on.


Here's a photo of her and her better half! <3 Got it from her! If only I can ask Karl what kind of a girlfriend she is.. I will really grab that opportunity as soon as it knocks! Hehe :)


You are friendly, kind and caring
Sensitive, loyal and understanding
Humorous, fun, secure and true
Always there... yes that's you.

Special, accepting, exciting and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest blue eyes
Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright
Yes that's you... not one bit of spite.

You're one of a kind, different from others
Generous, charming, but not one that smothers
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game
But not just another... in the long chain.

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold
Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old
You'll always be there, I know that is true
I'll always be here... always for you.

Cherry, Lhei, Me, Janel, Jocelle, Jehan (partly hidden DAW!)
I'm looking for a photo of us but this is what I found. Sorry, it's a group picture and kinda chaka! Haha :)


Stay beautiful and sweet!


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment