Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jollibee Hashbrown Burger


So I got to test-taste the new Jollibee Hasbrown Burger - the Jollibee's newest burger innovation. I first saw their ad at TV and got SUPER curious about it. So I really did my best to have time to try it! Haha :)


“Made with Baked Hash Browns” is clearly printed on the cute box. Two Hash Browns were used to sandwich Jollibee’s famous “langhap-sarap” burger patty. I did notice that the paper isn’t as greasy as other burger experiments I’ve tried. Probably because the hash browns used were baked, not deep-fried, which is a healthier option for those who love burgers.

In essence, the new Jollibee Hash Brown Burger is like getting two treats in one.  Taking a bite, I found the hash browns were delightfully crispy on the oustide and soft inside — a really pleasant mouth feel.  What I also do like is that the hash browns weren’t salty. The hash browns really complement the trademark yumminess of Jollibee’s burger patties and cheese. I liked it for the balanced lightness of the meal without being greasy so much so that I wouldn’t mind enjoying a second order.

The Jollibee Hash Brown Burger is now available in Jollibee Stores nationwide. It’s priced P64 a la carte and P80 with a regular drink.


xoxo,
Sheena <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi sheena are you sure that "Jollibee Hashbrown Burger" is oven baked? because when i ate yesterday this stuff OMG its oily its a deep fry i notiched it on the wrapper greasy if its baked theres no grease like what experienced.

    ReplyDelete