Friday, September 9, 2011

Caluwayan Palm Resort (Samar) Part 3: The Trio

I almost forgot that I should have three parts for my Caluwayan Palm Resort blog. Sorry for that.. Anyway, here is it! The trio! :)

As promise, here's the Part 3.
More photos ahead...
"After we attend mass at Sulangan (Samar), we went to Caluwayan Palm Resort to eat our lunch and to unwind at the same time before going home. It's my first time to went there and I'm so inlove with the place. Wanna went there again!!! :)"
Welcome to Caluwayan Palm Resort!

Shalley, Me and Sheeva along the pool side in a beauty queen pose.

That's Tata Rolly in the background! :)

Me and my baby sis, Shalley. Who's the beauty? (Of course, ME!) Haha :)

That's our cousin Anot, with us.

I super love this lil'girl. She'll always be my baby even though she's already a lola! Hahaha :D

Posing around the camera! Hehe :)

That's Me and Sheeva. My smart nursing student sister.

Tara na!!! :)

At the back car. Pose lang ng pose.

Labo!!! :)

That's our cousin Jerold with us! :)

At the pool side.

Love this cottage! Haha :) #thebackground

Posing like a model! :)

This was taken at the Sulangan Church in the prayer or lighting the candles section, whatsoever.

That's our Antie Puring with us. The only sister of our Papa.

So, this is the part of my Solangan and Caluwayan getaway! Thank you Tata Rolly for inviting us here! :)


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment