Sunday, September 4, 2011

A New Blessing!!! :)

Hi sweeties! :)

I'm already excited for tomorrow. Need to wake up as early as 4am. I'll go to Muntinlupa for my medical examination (as one of the requirements in my new job), next is to Alabang for my contract signing, orientation and passing/ giving requirements. By the way, did I ever told you that I already have a job? My first ever formal job.  Hehe :) So sorry...

It's not the job I really wanted to have but it's okay with me as my first formal job (experience). Anyway, this is not permanent. I can always find another job. A job that I want and I love.

For now, I'll do my best to perform my duties and responsibilities efficiently and effectively. And I'll try to love my job. And I'll love my job, no matter what. Maybe, this will be the way that in the right time, a lot of opportunities will open for me.

#thankzPapaGod for this new blessing!!! :)

That's it for now.


xoxo,
Sheena <3

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job Sheena! I wish you all the best! I'm on my senior year and can't wait to work but I know I should enjoy studying, cause it seems that working sticks with you longer! Good luck! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mar Thank you so much! I already followed you and I also join your giveaway promo. I hope I'll win one! Haha :)
    xoxo,
    Sheena <3

    ReplyDelete