Thursday, September 15, 2011

Young Honorables 2009 SK Congress

I know this are already old photos but I still want to post and blog this because this is one of my most unforgettable memories during my Young Honorable days.. TRAVELS!!! :)

This was taken during our SK Provincial Congress at Cebu City (CICC).

I was with my SK Chairmen, Ate Alma (our nanay-nanayan that time), Ate Alma's daughter and pamangkin: Lyra and Bianca and lastly my younger sister who was a first-timer at Cebu and to travel outside Leyte.

The Pastrana, Leyte SK Chairmen 2007-2010.
The first and third photo with Ate Alma and the second photo with our ABC President Pol Nobre.

The SK Municipal Federation President of Leyte with our Guest Speaker Sen. TG Guingona

The SK Municipal Federation President with some of my SK Chairmen

Me, Kent, Jayra, Madel and Jennifer

Pastrana Leyte SK Chairmen 2007-2010 minus there Municipal Federation President (that's me!)

Some of the SK Municipal Federation President 2007-2010
Bliezel and Shenalyn (standing), Kent, Jayra, Me and Kath (sitting)

My SK Chairmen with some of the SK Municipal Federation President and Hon. Pol Nombre (ABC President - Pastrana 2007-2010)

Dolly and Me with my SK members

That's Me and Grace. Sobrang nene pa eh. Haha :)

The SK Chairmen of Pastrana Leyte 2007-2010


I'm not afraid to shake up the system, and government needs more shaking up than any other system I know.


Me and Shalley at SM Northwing
Sobrang neneng-nene pa talga! Haha :) I'm 17 years young and Shalley's 11 years young that time.


It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on.


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment