Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sheena Loves Sheena! :)

I was 12 or 13 years old that time when I first saw her at the television on the first-ever artista-search on GMA-7, Starstruck. The moment I heard her name, I already like her! Same name kaya kami! Haha :) I support her all the way during her Starstruck days. I voted her thru text and online votes for her not to be eliminated. I even cried for her when she was eliminated during the fifth week of the artista search. She is no other than, Sheena Yvette Castro Halili or popularly known as Sheena Halili.

She's my role model! :)

She have that baby face, she's my angel here on earth! She's my inspiration! :)

She's a real, natural comedian! Not trying hard, very talented! And she's my fashion icon! :)

She's sweet smiling that reminds you that no matter what, life is beautiful! :)

Credits to her younger bro, JR Halili for the photos below..

Good morning sunshine! :) No matter what time of a day it is, she's still beautiful!

The swimming pool goddess!! SEXY! :)

She's cho-KULIT! So simple and down-to-earth! :)

She's a dog lover! (and I am not! LOL)

A loving sister to her two younger brothers and a loving daughter to her parents! :)

And she's lolas' little princess (and I am daddys' little princess)!! :)


For Sheena Yvette..

An elegant princess in sight
Is also an ordinary girl who's bright
No sparkling royal scepter to hold
Just belief in her heart of gold.

A princess waiting for her knight
Searching for someone willing to fight.
A hero who can save her from harm
One who makes her heart warm.

In the every essence of a real princess,
Simple deeds already define success.

I hope to meet you personally one of theses days..

If you will ask me what I want, I will only answer you one thing, that is to meet you personally! :)
See you SOON!!! *crossed fingers*


xoxo,
Sheena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment