Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Swimming is F-U-N

It's my first time to went swimming at San Gerardo swimming pool. It's kinda far from civilization but FUN! Hehe :) Napapalibutan kasi ng mga puno.

Group picture with my cousins and SK members

The SK Chairmen! Forget that tattoos in that guy arm, he's a SK member but kinda KALERKEY! Ssshhh..

Getting ready.. Note: Hindi uso sa province ang naka-swim suit!

Swimming time!

Swimming plus Kulitan! :)

The boys!

ABOs ANGELS! :)

Me, Myself and I

I love adventure! I love to travel to different places (even though I went there alone!) I live my life to the fullest because life is beautiful.

Stay a while,
I'm gazing the way you move, from far
Never look back since then
I won't have to wander the woods again

lights go down curtain falls
thats how this story ends
as the day passes by
I knew that this gaze was overdue.


xoxo,
Sheena <3









No comments:

Post a Comment