Monday, September 5, 2011

A Mother's Heart


I'm so glad that I was given the opportunity to express my gratitude to the person whom I love the most. I believe that not all have the chance to speak or show appreciation to whoever made their life complete. I'm not blogging this because I want to, but I'm getting intouch with this masterpiece because I have a purpose. For more than 20 years of grasping a breath and facing the beauty of earth every morning, I must say that even solidarity of words to her had never been spoken and put accross. Now, I'm taking this moment as I reveal the secrets and wonders behind this entire being, the things that I crave to show off ever since I started my journey in this fallen world. How life is such astonishing to subsist and keep my head above water and how epitome her presence is.

I found reasons why this life needs to be managed to survive more. I found a reason to fall down laughing and enjoy its pleasure. I found a reason not to squander every drop of time. I found reasons to keep holding and continue struggling for. I found the reasons to realize my castles in the sky and clasp the pinnacle of triumph. i found all the reasons because I found the much-loved person whom I want to share it with - my mother.

A ship without direction is like a person with no purpose. time passes by without knowing its quintessence. Candidly speaking, I'm too introverted to utter the words I wanted to convey. I comprehend that her sacrifices is a great extent and that it's time for me to repay it even a simple phrase would do. With this keyboard and computer, I'm scribbing each term just to represent the lexis that long before were just a hallucination, but, it turns now to realityy. I'm expressing these sentiments for she captivated my lonely life. From a little child gently showering her good deds as an individual grow into its perfection. Her love is unending that no one can ever take its place no matter whaat. Not even a case of money or billions of treasures.

Without her my life would be meaningless. We went through hardships and trials. We encoountered outrageous episodes of life. We suffered lots of troubles. Together we failed but soon we are clasping both hands and rise to fight. Stoop and find each way to deal the true color of life. All of our undertakings are only challenges. Challenges which serve as a true gift that probably alter my nature. Who awakens the real me.

It's hard to explain all the good things she offered; even though I'm a hard-headed child she's always at my side reaching over my mistakes. Sometimes I cannot evade to hurt her in some aspects, but, this would not probably mean that our relationship is not tighter, perhaps, no one can ever ruin her life as long as I'm here standing straight and putting my feet in the ground. I will offer my life the way she offers her life to me.

...I love you... are the words I'm searching for.


xoxo,
Sheena <3


No comments:

Post a Comment